Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time for Myself

Today started out as one I thought would be a non-work day.  I had plans. Yeah, well...
First I get a call for someone to do a massage at the OMNI this morning.  OK, I said, thinking only of the $$.  So, instead of going to the park with my dogs, or going to do NIA, I went to the OMNI and gave a one and a half hour massage with facial.  It's a good gig, pays really well. And, surprise, surprise, my client tipped me VERY well!  So, that was good.  Then, I get a call from a guy named Buddy.  Could I work him in for a massage this evening?  OK, sure, I said, knowing full well that I wouldn't make the 4:30 NIA class.  Sigh...  So, I went home for a short time, took my friend, Donna to the doctor, went home again for another short time, and drove back to my office where I met Buddy, the salesman from Kansas.  It was a good massage session.  Nice guy. Decent tip..., But when do I say no?  When will there be time for me?  I'm going to work tomorrow again and will be off at 3pm.  Thank God for the rest of tomorrow. It will be mine.  Or will it...?
Signing off and going to bed!  Sleep is my friend.

No comments: